Emergency Light with Remote Capability
Model #: 55501201
- 120V/277VAC, 300lm
- Maximum 24 hours for full recharge time
- Remote capability to power additional lamps 55503101 and 55503201
- UL and CULus listed
- 0° to 40°C indoor damp location listed
- Built-in 3.6V 1000 mAh Nickel cadmium battery for minimum 90 minutes emergency operation
- Five year warranty for the electrical parts and housing.
- Three year warranty for battery
The ETi emergency light is built for emergency readiness with its test switch and charge indicators. It can be connected and powers other lamps remotely on as need offering users convenience and security, while easily installs in minutes with the wall mount applications using Universal J-box mounts. Its dual position-able heads focuses light to where you want it, and the Injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing has a UL 94V-0 flame rating for reliable lighting when it is really needed.