SilentAire Plasma Disinfection Light Fixtures are First to Utilize Patent-Pending “Cold” Plasma Bipolar Ionization Technology Proven to Actively Treat and Improve Indoor Air Quality
Revolutionary “Nature’s Filter” plasma technology is an ideal solution for the safe disinfection of air in continuously occupied spaces
- SilentAire plasma light fixtures by ETi Solid State Lighting combine traditional ambient illumination with active air disinfection via an internal patent-pending Plasma Technology generator
- Patent-pending internal Plasma generator utilizes Cold Plasma BiPolar Ionization Technology to actively treat and disinfect air and kill bacteria and viruses, including SARS-CoV-2
- SilentAire Plasma Disinfection Light Fixtures have been thoroughly tested and proven to kill bacteria and viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, at a kill rate of +99.9%*
- Independent third-party laboratory testing against SARS-CoV-2 was conducted by Innovative Bioanalysis in Costa Mesa, CA.
- There are no risks associated with cold plasma bipolar ionization technology; ions are naturally occurring and surround us all the time.
- SilentAire luminaires require no special installation and are controlled by simply toggling a standard wall switch
- Product line-up includes LED flush mounts, down lights, flat panels, and more suitable for virtually any
indoor application, including offices, schools, healthcare and senior living, residential, industrial and
- SilentAire Plasma Disinfection lighting products are now available via ETi SSL commercial and retail
Wheeling, IL – ETi Solid State Lighting Inc., an industry-leading manufacturer of LED lighting systems and luminaires, today announced a new line of LED light fixtures proven to kill bacteria and viruses, including SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
The SilentAire Plasma Disinfection Lighting product line is an innovative breakthrough in safe air disinfection technology. Combining ambient LED illumination with revolutionary patent-pending, built-in “cold” plasma bipolar ionization technology, the SilentAire plasma line-up includes LED flush mounts,
down lights, flat panels, and more that are ideal for virtually any indoor residential, commercial, or industrial application. No special operation or installation is required for any of the fixtures, and they are all easily controlled by a standard wall switch. Standard features include dimmability, up to five color temperature selections (CCT), and multiple working mode options.
All SilentAire plasma products are safe for continuous use in occupied spaces and pose no risk to people, pets, or plants.
Independent third-party laboratory testing conducted by Innovative Bioanalysis in Costa Mesa, CA confirmed that SilentAire plasma disinfection light fixtures actively kill and inactivate viruses and bacteria
at a kill rate of over 99.9%, including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. *
“These lab results confirm that plasma technology is a safe and effective solution for improving air quality and reducing the spread of airborne pathogens. We’re very excited about the application potential for the SilentAire plasma technology, as it can be applied to virtually any indoor environment,” stated Eva Chan, CEO of ETi Solid State Lighting, Inc.
“Our plasma disinfection light fixtures essentially bring pristine mountain air, indoors. Ions have long been known as ‘nature’s filter’ because of their ability to clear the air of airborne pathogens. Adding ions into a room immediately improves not just the air quality in terms of removing particles, pet dander, and dust, but it also removes odors and VOCs, in addition to killing bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19. Bipolar ionization is a safe, all-natural solution for improving air quality and reducing the spread of airborne pathogens.”
Pathogens such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus survive on particles as small as 0.1 microns, rendering them nearly impossible to capture via standard and even HEPA filters. Plasma bipolar ionization technology is the only all-natural, safe air disinfection solution that successfully targets particles smaller than 0.3
microns. The patent-pending plasma technology utilized by ETi Solid State Lighting is the first of its kind to be effectively incorporated into light fixtures as an active air treatment solution.
SilentAire Plasma Disinfection Light Fixtures are now available and in stock via ETi Solid State Lighting commercial & retail channels. SilentAire fixtures have been granted EPA approval and registration (No.: 9917-CHN-1).
For further information on SilentAire or ETi Solid State Lighting, please visit www.etissl.com or contact:
ETi SSL Corporate Communications
Liana Bellina, Director of Marketing